Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: What color all u guys got??

Quote Originally Posted by winmod21 View Post
    Good for you, joe.

Should we start a UAG Club?
    Haha thanks, and maybe! They make great cases.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by FunkMasterJoe View Post
    Garnet Red with the navy Urban Armor Gear case. Looks great.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    I was thinking if getting that one for my garnet red. Could you post a picture?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Shanicenicolle View Post
    I was thinking if getting that one for my garnet red. Could you post a picture?

Sorry, couldn't get a great picture showing it off but they look great together.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What color all u guys got??-uploadfromtaptalk1357172509053.jpg   What color all u guys got??-uploadfromtaptalk1357172520150.jpg   What color all u guys got??-uploadfromtaptalk1357172529081.jpg  
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #54  
    Banned

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts

Personally I think the red is ugly as heck lol anyone else agree?

Sent from my S3 from AT&T

Sorry, couldn't get a great picture showing it off but they look great together.

Thanks I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by rickydavis1051 View Post
    Personally I think the red is ugly as heck lol anyone else agree?

Sent from my S3 from AT&T
    That's why there's two other colors for you to choose from, lol. I feel the same way about the Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanicenicolle View Post
    That's why there's two other colors for you to choose from, lol. I feel the same way about the Blue.

This is the first white phone I've ever had and I couldn't be happier about that choice. I love it.

Sorry to say this but that case kinda makes your nice S3 look like a large iPhone.

Marble White Galaxy S3
    HTC Rezound
    Acer Iconia A500 32GB

Quote Originally Posted by UnfocusedHTC View Post
    Sorry to say this but that case kinda makes your nice S3 look like a large iPhone.

All good my friend. Works great for me, not bulky, good grip, and I feel it does a pretty good job protecting the phone as well.

Pebble blue for me Garnet red for my wife both with Samsung flip covers
    Sent from my Samsung -SGH-1317

I got the pebble blue with a gray/white ballistic case. My wife had a pebble blue one with a black otterbox defender case.

Quote Originally Posted by grunt0300 View Post
    Garnet Red, to match my car.LOLjpeg
    Nice. I have a Garnet Red with a white ribbed holster case, and I'd like to get a red C7 with the 7 speed transmission when they come out in July.

White with the lime green and blue Commuter and also black and red Speck

Well I got a chance to ask, "if I had to do it all over again, would I do it the same?" and the answer is YES!

I have a white S3 that is basically 2 months old and a network issue. Due to a silly customer care person, that refused to listen and file a network ticket before they switched my phone out, I'm on my FOURTH S3 in less than 2 months. My phone was fine and every warranty phone they have given me has had an issue, even though they were never activated phones.

Tonight when I threatened to yank my service, when they wanted me to go back to the Warranty Store, they got me to retention and they are sending me a new in the box, brand new complete order for free. He asked me if I wanted a different color this time or wanted to stay with the white. Didn't even have to think about it, I love that clean look of the white and it goes great with my pink Ballistic case with the white corners.

I have a Commuter case by Otterbox, but it was just too bulky for me, so I got the Ballistic that doesn't offer as much protection, but offers some and keeps my phone with that slim feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Well I got a chance to ask, "if I had to do it all over again, would I do it the same?" and the answer is YES!

I have a white S3 that is basically 2 months old and a network issue. Due to a silly customer care person, that refused to listen and file a network ticket before they switched my phone out, I'm on my FOURTH S3 in less than 2 months. My phone was fine and every warranty phone they have given me has had an issue, even though they were never activated phones.

Tonight when I threatened to yank my service, when they wanted me to go back to the Warranty Store, they got me to retention and they are sending me a new in the box, brand new complete order for free. He asked me if I wanted a different color this time or wanted to stay with the white. Didn't even have to think about it, I love that clean look of the white and it goes great with my pink Ballistic case with the white corners.

I have a Commuter case by Otterbox, but it was just too bulky for me, so I got the Ballistic that doesn't offer as much protection, but offers some and keeps my phone with that slim feel.
    What network issue did you have? That's not good to hear that you've had so many problems. I hope I don't. I've had mine for less than a week. The only hiccup I've had, although it wasn't a hardware issue, was that AT&T did not activate my data when I upgraded. I had phone service, but no data. WTF?? I went to the local AT&T store on my way home from work Friday, and the problem was resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Magm View Post
    What network issue did you have? That's not good to hear that you've had so many problems. I hope I don't. I've had mine for less than a week. The only hiccup I've had, although it wasn't a hardware issue, was that AT&T did not activate my data when I upgraded. I had phone service, but no data. WTF?? I went to the local AT&T store on my way home from work Friday, and the problem was resolved.
    There is an LTE issue out here. Seems a tower over 4 miles away is attracting all the phones out here and 3 towers, .5 miles and 1 mile away on either side of that one, aren't picking up our phones unless we turn off LTE or on a phone call and LTE is off. The worst signal I should have here is 3 bars, on a bad day, the best I have is 2, as do many out here. I can go down the street where I switch over to the tower 1 mile away and I'm at 4 and 5 bars. That issue is still going on, they have elevated it so high now that their ICU department has elevated it above themselves.

My phone issues only started after they made me have my phone replaced before they would look into the network issues.

Global Posts
    3,876 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.4

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Magm View Post
    Nice. I have a Garnet Red with a white ribbed holster case, and I'd like to get a red C7 with the 7 speed transmission when they come out in July.
    I'd be willing to upgrade, but only to a 2013 Z06. Mine is a 2008 Coupe. I've seen the 2014 models, and i think the lines on them are too severe.
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!

I have the white S3 with a pink/white Defender case. Bulky, but don't really care as I have a purse the size of a feed bag and usually carry phone in there. Keeps it from being knocked around by my giant pink four inch carabiner I use to keep my keys on to keep from getting lost inside said feed bag purse.

I have a white m gS3 with a black and white case.

Pearl White with a white/grey and a lime/black otter box.. couldn't decide on which one i loved more, so I got both!
    Galaxy S4 - Telus / T-Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123