- 1,282 Posts
Jelly Bean won't update or issues after update
If you can't get JB to load or are having issues a reset will not fix, call 611 and ask them where a "Device Support Center" is in your area. It can not be a regular store, must be a Device Support Center. They will flash JB on your phone free of charge if you can't download it or if you are still having problems after an update.
They can not however, take you back to ICS so don't bother going and asking.
- 12-24-2012, 02:43 PM #2
- By HalizDad in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 491Last Post: 07-11-2013, 03:18 AM
- By lmuliolis in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2012, 09:52 AM
- By dougjojon in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2010, 11:56 AM
- By Dhohn in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2010, 07:19 PM
- By Fyahstarter in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2010, 04:41 PM