Autocorrect and OTA
These are questions I have about my wife's GS3.
1. Does the stock keyboard have auto-correct? I looked through the options last night, well where I think they should be, and couldn't find any option for auto-correct.
Edit: Never mind looks like auto-correct is non-existent
2. I personally have Verizon, while updates take forever they come OTA. She is still on ICS and I have no want/need to upgrade her phone at this point, but was wondering does AT&T ever push OTA updates?Nexus running .............
Coming from a 2 1/2 year old BB Tour
- 12-27-2012, 02:30 PM #2
- 12-27-2012, 03:18 PM #3
- 1,990 Posts
Re: Autocorrect and OTA
2. AT&T does push OTA updates, but they will not be pushing an OTA update for the latest version Jelly Bean, you would have to update it via Kies software, which you can download on your PC or Mac for free
- 12-27-2012, 03:32 PM #4
- By kgeissler in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2011, 08:34 AM
- By ottscay in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2010, 02:42 PM
- By jland22 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 08-09-2010, 09:50 PM
- By philip.stinger in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:16 PM
- By zylogz80#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 12-29-2009, 05:42 AM