SMS Notification Managing?
I have a question.
When I sleep at night, would it be possible to turn off SMS notifications except for 1 contact?
Is there an app that can do this or can I do it natively?
A friend of mine has been having some issues so I want to be there for them if they act up.
But that's the only notification I want to be getting.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-27-2012, 09:21 PM #2
Re: SMS Notification Managing?
Yes, go to settings, then blocking mode and you can choose to allow specific contacts and set a time for blocking mode or turn it on and off manually.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 12-27-2012, 09:42 PM #4
- 12-28-2012, 04:12 PM #6
- 12-28-2012, 10:45 PM #8
- By durangojim#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:11 AM
- By mitechie in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2010, 05:48 PM
- By Knyte in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2009, 11:23 AM
- By azzazal in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2009, 03:52 PM
- By corona24life in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2008, 12:41 AM