Swype in S3 vs Captivate
I'm finding right now my Swype is not as accurate as it was with my Captivate. There was a setting to adjust speed vs accuracy on the Captivate, but not finding that here.
I am constantly getting in for on and U for I even though I deleted U from the dictionary. Any suggestions?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 12-30-2012, 10:06 PM #2
- 292 Posts
Re: Swype in S3 vs Captivate
Are you using the Swype 18.104.22.16848 that comes with the JB 4.1.1/Samsung update or the most recent version of Swype Beta?
Not to be confused with the Samsung keyboard which has a gesture typing function called swipe which is total shiite compared to actual Swype.
- By cvl107 in forum KeyboardsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-02-2011, 08:45 PM
- By sgtfoo in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2010, 06:47 AM
- By Ya Boi D in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 08-26-2010, 11:03 AM
- By cyraxx in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 12Last Post: 07-26-2010, 09:41 PM
- By storm6610 in forum Android AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:15 AM