1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Swype in S3 vs Captivate

I'm finding right now my Swype is not as accurate as it was with my Captivate. There was a setting to adjust speed vs accuracy on the Captivate, but not finding that here.

I am constantly getting in for on and U for I even though I deleted U from the dictionary. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Swype in S3 vs Captivate

Are you using the Swype 1.2.3.8848 that comes with the JB 4.1.1/Samsung update or the most recent version of Swype Beta?

Not to be confused with the Samsung keyboard which has a gesture typing function called swipe which is total shiite compared to actual Swype.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Swype in S3 vs Captivate

Quote Originally Posted by repligation View Post
    Are you using the Swype 1.2.3.8848 that comes with the JB 4.1.1/Samsung update or the most recent version of Swype Beta?

Hmmm..version? The one that came with JB and it is V 1.2.3.8848 , didn't download a "Swype Beta"and not using the Samsung Keyboard. I've downloaded SwiftKey Flow beta to try it out though.
    Not to be confused with the Samsung keyboard which has a gesture typing function called swipe which is total shiite compared to actual Swype.
    And neither the Swype or the SwiftKey even compare to the Swype on my Captivate, rarely had to correct, have to back space all the time with my S3, since the first day.