Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: Best deal on an S3 today 12/29/12

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Magm View Post
    I ordered my garnet red S3 refurb from AT&T on 1/10/13 for $29.99. My first choice was a Galaxy Note 2, and I was waiting for some refurbished models to come out. It's been only 2 months since the GN2 release, and probably the refurbs wouldn't show up for another few months. A full price phone isn't in my budget now, and I've had good luck with refurbs in the past. Anyways, the $29.99 was too good to pass up. I missed the $29.99 deal in December.

I've had it for several days, and so far, I'm quite happy. Yes, the GN2 would have been nice, but for the $270 I'm saving, that buys a lot of accessories. I'm more of a desktop user anyways. I love my dual monitor desktop rig and am not a cell phone power user anyways.
    If you aren't a power user, you should get a lot of battery out of it. BUT, I'll warn you..in the past I never got close to my data limit, the two bills I have had I have gone over my limit, even when I had already upped my limit by 1G for $5.00. I used 4 GB each month for the first two months, but expected a bit more use, but hopefully, I can settle back down to 3 GB.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    If you aren't a power user, you should get a lot of battery out of it. BUT, I'll warn you..in the past I never got close to my data limit, the two bills I have had I have gone over my limit, even when I had already upped my limit by 1G for $5.00. I used 4 GB each month for the first two months, but expected a bit more use, but hopefully, I can settle back down to 3 GB.
    I had an iPhone 3G before, and have an unlimited data plan. I'm grandfathered in. With the iPhone, I rarely even hit a couple hundred MB each month because I'm usually in an area where there's wifi. I'm a Premier Customer and what I'm paying for unlimited data is a little more than the 300MB plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Magm View Post
    I had an iPhone 3G before, and have an unlimited data plan. I'm grandfathered in. With the iPhone, I rarely even hit a couple hundred MB each month because I'm usually in an area where there's wifi. I'm a Premier Customer and what I'm paying for unlimited data is a little more than the 300MB plan.
    I rarely ever have used wifi, but with them trading out my phone, me having to do resets on all the ones they replaced after setting them up again, I've set my phone up about 8 or 9 times in the last two months and have to download everything from the market again. I knew I would use more the first month, with it being new and all and hopefully after I get this new phone and get it set up, it will all settle down again.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12