Best deal on an S3 today 12/29/12

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Staples....Best price was last week at staples. Made 25 dollars when buy the s3... This week they have it for 49.99 out the door

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Carrier specific or anything? Only new customers or customers extending their contract also?

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
It seems like someplace is doing $49. though, at least ever other weekend. I'd wait for a $49. deal, maximum. ;)

Staples....Best price was last week at staples. Made 25 dollars when buy the s3... This week they have it for 49.99 out the door
I knew someplace would be doing $49. A few months back, someplace was doing $49. approx. once per month. Now, it's almost weekly.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Guess it would help if I read the entire post hahahaha..glad you got it.

I'm looking at a bluetooth and docking station that will connect to my Smart TV. The code didn't work for my order, so I stopped it and called, have to call them tomorrow, phone support said it should, it is a phone accessory.
So what's that all about, Kelly? Is it a BT-DS that charges, holds phone upright for viewing, plus lets you BT print, plus sends video via BT to your TV?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
So what's that all about, Kelly? Is it a BT-DS that charges, holds phone upright for viewing, plus lets you BT print, plus sends video via BT to your TV?

Oh talked to them today, they won't consider it a cell accessory.

No it is basically a speaker was found to get one for my mom also that will connect to her Sammy Smart TV. It is just like a speaker system for the ipod, but will contact bluetooth also. My mom needs one for her TV by her bed since her volume will wake the dead. lol

Sent from my AT&T Samsung S3

Shawn Magm

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my garnet red S3 refurb from AT&T on 1/10/13 for $29.99. My first choice was a Galaxy Note 2, and I was waiting for some refurbished models to come out. It's been only 2 months since the GN2 release, and probably the refurbs wouldn't show up for another few months. A full price phone isn't in my budget now, and I've had good luck with refurbs in the past. Anyways, the $29.99 was too good to pass up. I missed the $29.99 deal in December.

I've had it for several days, and so far, I'm quite happy. Yes, the GN2 would have been nice, but for the $270 I'm saving, that buys a lot of accessories. I'm more of a desktop user anyways. I love my dual monitor desktop rig and am not a cell phone power user anyways.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my garnet red S3 refurb from AT&T on 1/10/13 for $29.99. My first choice was a Galaxy Note 2, and I was waiting for some refurbished models to come out. It's been only 2 months since the GN2 release, and probably the refurbs wouldn't show up for another few months. A full price phone isn't in my budget now, and I've had good luck with refurbs in the past. Anyways, the $29.99 was too good to pass up. I missed the $29.99 deal in December.

I've had it for several days, and so far, I'm quite happy. Yes, the GN2 would have been nice, but for the $270 I'm saving, that buys a lot of accessories. I'm more of a desktop user anyways. I love my dual monitor desktop rig and am not a cell phone power user anyways.

If you aren't a power user, you should get a lot of battery out of it. BUT, I'll warn you..in the past I never got close to my data limit, the two bills I have had I have gone over my limit, even when I had already upped my limit by 1G for $5.00. I used 4 GB each month for the first two months, but expected a bit more use, but hopefully, I can settle back down to 3 GB.

Shawn Magm

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
If you aren't a power user, you should get a lot of battery out of it. BUT, I'll warn you..in the past I never got close to my data limit, the two bills I have had I have gone over my limit, even when I had already upped my limit by 1G for $5.00. I used 4 GB each month for the first two months, but expected a bit more use, but hopefully, I can settle back down to 3 GB.

I had an iPhone 3G before, and have an unlimited data plan. I'm grandfathered in. With the iPhone, I rarely even hit a couple hundred MB each month because I'm usually in an area where there's wifi. I'm a Premier Customer and what I'm paying for unlimited data is a little more than the 300MB plan.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I had an iPhone 3G before, and have an unlimited data plan. I'm grandfathered in. With the iPhone, I rarely even hit a couple hundred MB each month because I'm usually in an area where there's wifi. I'm a Premier Customer and what I'm paying for unlimited data is a little more than the 300MB plan.

I rarely ever have used wifi, but with them trading out my phone, me having to do resets on all the ones they replaced after setting them up again, I've set my phone up about 8 or 9 times in the last two months and have to download everything from the market again. I knew I would use more the first month, with it being new and all and hopefully after I get this new phone and get it set up, it will all settle down again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon