- 49 Posts
water damage indicator
new ATT galaxy s3... i am looking for the water damage indicator sticker and can't find anything traditional. i find one on the battery, but nothing under it, on the phone. can someone tell me where to look?
Last edited by here4kids; 01-10-2013 at 10:38 AM.
- 01-10-2013, 04:32 PM #2
- 129 Posts
Re: water damage indicator
Take the battery cover off and look at the back of the phone (the Samsung logo on the battery should be right-side up like you would normally read it). There is a little screw directly to the left of the battery. Look about a half inch above that screw (about 2/3 towards the top of the battery) and there is a little hole with what should be a white color inside. This is the liquid damage indicator.
- By reamsa in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 14Last Post: 04-29-2013, 01:40 PM
- By petrpuck in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 13Last Post: 11-12-2012, 04:30 PM
- By Fumetsu in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 01-03-2012, 08:47 PM
- By ntrimm in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2011, 10:02 PM
- By kellte2 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 06-04-2010, 03:12 PM