- 03-01-2013, 02:21 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Unfortunately process android.phone has stopped
I have the same problem in my Galaxy-SIII
i just resolved it two days back
first of all download Kiest backup and restore from Samsung site in ur PC
and connect ur mobile with ur PC and then take the backup
then disconnect it from ur phone.
reboot ur phone and make it on default factory setting. It will erase all ur data and everything will be on factory setting..
then connect it with PC again and now Restore option is there in ur KIEs lite software installed in ur PC.
It will take aproxx. 15 mins.
now ur phone all the contacts.. photos msgs and all the apps.. will appear as it is ..
- 03-01-2013, 02:27 AM #3
Re: Unfortunately process android.phone has stoppedAmbassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- By Nana2tha5thPower in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2013, 10:43 AM
- By adamMST in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2012, 12:02 PM
- By pshue in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2011, 01:15 AM
- By mitchxps150 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 05-27-2011, 09:38 PM
- By Rich420 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2011, 12:31 AM