Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Default Re: AT&T is now pushing JB update OTA...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Look at this one, see if this works. It says "in the Android notification bar" might do what you want.

Not as convenient as having it in the standard toggle bar but I'll have to deal with it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mordyb View Post
    Not as convenient as having it in the standard toggle bar but I'll have to deal with it. Thanks
    Well don't know if this is the one I saw before, but when you pulled down the shade, he had a 2nd toggle bar. I've done just a toggle button before. On gingerbread they removed the ringer/vibrate/silent toggle and I found a toggle button for just that. I put it on my 2nd page, I keep my main screen blank with only the BW weather on it, and it lined up with the app shortcuts I had, fit right in as the first one. I'm also picky about things being "even" and that was important to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Well don't know if this is the one I saw before, but when you pulled down the shade, he had a 2nd toggle bar. I've done just a toggle button before. On gingerbread they removed the ringer/vibrate/silent toggle and I found a toggle button for just that. I put it on my 2nd page, I keep my main screen blank with only the BW weather on it, and it lined up with the app shortcuts I had, fit right in as the first one. I'm also picky about things being "even" and that was important to me lol
    Ya it comes up under the ongoing I only put in 2 toggles it also has nfc which is convenient which was never there

Quote Originally Posted by mordyb View Post
    Ya it comes up under the ongoing I only put in 2 toggles it also has nfc which is convenient which was never there
    Yeah, looked like you could modify a good bit of what you put there. Hope that works out for you!

Good.
    Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!

I didnt know what Kies was so I disabled it along with a bunch of other bloatware, most of which I didnt know what it was either.

Glad I checked this thread.

In Florida downloading the update now.

Its about 15 minutes to download via wifi.

Strange I received no notification the update was available.

Hebrews 13:8
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123