- 631 Posts
USB required to find JB update?
I updated to the latest version of Kies.
I started it on my S3, then typed the displayed URL with port into my web browser.
It asked if I wanted to create a shortcut, I clicked yes.
It never said I have an update available.
When is it supposed to?
Just for fun, I turned on USB debugging, and connected the USB cable while kies was running.
Likewise, it didn't tell me JB was available.
What am I missing?
- 01-15-2013, 10:20 PM #2
Re: USB required to find JB update?
Are you using Kies Air? You shouldn't be typing a url into your browser.
Just hook you phone up directly to your computer, use the regular Kies, not Kies Air.
Kies - Sync Media, Contacts & Calendars Across All Devices | Samsung
- 01-15-2013, 10:22 PM #4
- By eklisiewicz in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2012, 09:10 AM
- By mrjazzbo in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2012, 09:22 AM
- By sambao21 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 10Last Post: 08-23-2011, 05:24 PM
- By kh777 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2011, 11:09 PM
- By jess.hickey in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2011, 06:24 PM