- 32 Posts
I have a 64gb micro sd which was working fine. I was able to use file transfer, move files, ect. I tried to use the adapter and I got the error that it couldn't read the sd card. I was trying to reformat the sd so I can use it correclty with twrp, but because I can't get the computer to see it..here's my issue. I did load it back onto my sg3 and now it seems extremely slow in reaching files there.
Is there anything I can do to reformat if or am I going to have to just chalk it up and order another one
- By cheeta186 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 08-18-2010, 01:32 PM
- By mendricha in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2010, 06:17 AM
- By vco08 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2010, 08:54 AM
- By beezy in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2010, 11:03 AM
- By mattjphoto in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 36Last Post: 02-12-2010, 08:01 PM