- 10 Posts
I leave my S3 charged overnight and when I wake up, it notifies me that it's fully charged. Before unplugging it, I usually surf the Internet a bit. It still says it's at 100%. But when I remove the phone from the charger, the battery drops to about 77% (I've had it drop to 60% one time). Is this an issue with me using it before unplugging? Or something else?
- 01-16-2013, 12:00 PM #2
Re: Battery issue?
- Try charging your phone and then as soon as you get the notification its fully charged, unplug it and use it as normal. See what happens here.
- Buy a replacement battery, make sure its an OEM official Samsung battery.
- Try a factory reset if nothing else works.
- If all else fails... go to store and get a replacement.
I have had issues with previous phones that the battery would drain excessivly fast from 100% to 90% but once it got to 89% it evened out and drained more normal. What is your total time one battery charge when this occurs? It is also possible that the battery calibration is messed up. Are you rooted with a custom ROM or running stock?
- 01-16-2013, 01:52 PM #3
- 01-19-2013, 07:53 PM #5
- By alexgtp in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2010, 05:07 PM
- By andyandroid in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 219Last Post: 05-19-2010, 03:00 PM
- By tuxedojacob in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 05-04-2010, 11:59 AM
- By Dapke36 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 02-09-2010, 12:40 PM
- By jacob.downey in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2010, 04:24 PM