Juice Defender question

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I installed mine and kept them at the default balanced settings. I get on average 24 hrs out of a charge as a moderate user

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Same here.. Also remember that live wallpapers will burn up battery faster.. I'm a light user and I've had the battery last over 2 days fairly often.. Turn off the auto setting on screen brightness and enable Power Saving also. I would also disable as many of the ATT apps as possible.. There's threads about which ones, as well as this: How to disable bloatware on your Samsung Galaxy S III: apps safe to remove Welcome to the GS3 community too!

Uncle Reemus

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys, like I said I'm new to the GS3.. coming from an iPhone to this device is like going from a Yugo to a Ferrari. . Learning curves

Uncle Reemus

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Just an update: since installing JD(free version) my battery life has gained about 20%. I coupled that with Advanced Mobile Care and went to about 35-45% depending on usage.... very pleased!
After these results I installed JD on my Galaxy Tab 2 and battery life on that increased about 45%

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
"smh" . . . .??? :confused:

An airport in Sapmanga, Papua New Guinea (IATA airport code: SMH)?
Semiconductor Holders Trust (ticker symbol: SMH), an exchange-traded fund in the American Stock Exchange?
Sarasota Memorial Hospital in Sarasota County, Florida?
The Sydney Morning Herald, a major Australian newspaper?
Saint-Martin-d'H?res, a suburb of Grenoble, France?
Stonyhurst Saint Mary's Hall, preparatory school to Stonyhurst College, Lancashire, England?
The German bank Schroder, Munchmeyer, Hengst & Co.?
Saugeen-Maitland Hall, a residence at the University of Western Ontario?
St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto in Ontario, Canada?
St. Michael's Hospital, Warwick in Warwickshire, England?
Schr?der, M?nchmeyer, Hengst & Co., a German investment bank acquired by UBS in 1997?
. . oh, wait, I know! :
Soci?t? de Micro?lectronique et d'Horlogerie, issued from the merger of ASUAG and SSIH, initial name of the Swatch Group?

I had to uninstall JD as it kept turning on my mobile data, against my direct orders! [inexplicably missing :rolleyes: - emoticon]

Last edited: