- 1 Posts
Okay Ive only had my s3 for about a month now and a couple weeks ago updated it to jelly bean through att device center. My problems are: when playing music with earbuds plugged in and going into certain apps the music and app sound switches to speaker on the phone.
Tried solution for this was shutting down with battery out, resetting the whole phone back to default, and trying different earbuds wich temporarily solved the issue.
Another problem not that juat accoured is im using another default live wallpaper and the water lock/unlock sound plays.
If any one can please help me id appreciate it. Im really starting to regret updating my phone.
- 01-21-2013, 08:09 AM #2
Re: music/app problem
Assuming you have the means of backing up your contacts, photos, data, etc...the best thing you can do now is to do a factory reset. When I first updated my own S3 to Jelly Bean, I had no intention of doing so. But then little problems started cropping up so I decided to do the wipe. Phone's been running fine ever since.
- By PKayy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2011, 11:51 PM
- By GreenToxon in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 21Last Post: 10-27-2011, 04:30 PM
- By robertely421 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2011, 11:18 AM
- By dkotoric in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 08-31-2010, 02:43 PM
- By knightbb in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2009, 05:17 PM