New Device Issues

Dana Henry

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I had a defective device and was forced to get a new Galaxy s iii. This one seems to work like a champ! Two basic issues. I make changes to my Google calendar and they appear on my device. I make calendar changes on my device and they DO NOT appear on my Google calendar. Help? I connect my device to my PC with the USB cable and the Found New Hardware balloon at the right hand bottom of the screen appears and never goes away. I never get the device to connect? Help?

Shawn Magm

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I had a defective device and was forced to get a new Galaxy s iii. This one seems to work like a champ! Two basic issues. I make changes to my Google calendar and they appear on my device. I make calendar changes on my device and they DO NOT appear on my Google calendar. Help? I connect my device to my PC with the USB cable and the Found New Hardware balloon at the right hand bottom of the screen appears and never goes away. I never get the device to connect? Help?

I tried mine. Which Calendar did you use, the native one or did you download Google Calendar from the Play Store?

After reading your message, I tried adding events on the native calendar (came stock) and did not sync to Google Calendar on the web. I found out that you when you create an event on the phone, a page comes up. Click the arrow on Calendar and then select Default Gmail. I unchecked My Calendar and Samsung Calendar.

SS1_zps98168d7d.jpg
Screenshot_2013-01-21-17-23-52_zps3cf565e6.jpg

Shawn Magm

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Did you remove it from the screen? Is the an apps icon on your bottom right of screen? If so, tap this, then find the calendar icon, hold and drag onto your screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay