- 2 Posts
New Device Issues
I had a defective device and was forced to get a new Galaxy S3. This one seems to work like a champ! Two basic issues. I make changes to my Google calendar and they appear on my device. I make calendar changes on my device and they DO NOT appear on my Google calendar. Help? I connect my device to my PC with the USB cable and the Found New Hardware balloon at the right hand bottom of the screen appears and never goes away. I never get the device to connect? Help?
- 01-21-2013, 05:50 PM #2
Re: New Device Issues
After reading your message, I tried adding events on the native calendar (came stock) and did not sync to Google Calendar on the web. I found out that you when you create an event on the phone, a page comes up. Click the arrow on Calendar and then select Default Gmail. I unchecked My Calendar and Samsung Calendar.
- 01-24-2013, 10:05 AM #4
- By furygoalbrtis39 in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2012, 05:54 PM
- By jlcHTC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2010, 05:34 PM
- By Travisl1213 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 05-31-2010, 11:48 PM
- By tony bag o donuts in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 11Last Post: 05-28-2010, 01:48 PM
- By estebancam in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 35Last Post: 05-10-2010, 06:23 AM