texts from iphone

jay_g

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes i'll get a text and I cant open it, says I have to dl but it wont. Anyone else have this issue? What also bugs me is i'll get a text that was sent to other people. I then get a text when ever anyone reply's.

cdmadon

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem from time to time. I have no clue what's causing it. It seems to happen with MMS messages.

As far as part two, that's part of the group messaging function of the iPhone. There's nothing you can do to keep it from happening.

Uncle Reemus

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
When a person with an iPhone replies to a group message it goes to everyone included... that's just an iPhone thing, has nothing to do with the s3

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes i'll get a text and I cant open it, says I have to dl but it wont. Anyone else have this issue? What also bugs me is i'll get a text that was sent to other people. I then get a text when ever anyone reply's.

Do you have mms added on your account or a messaging plan that includes mms?

It is asking you to download the media content in the message. If you have data turned off or are in a bad signal area, the download could fail.

As for group messaging, it is not only an iphone thing, as mentioned previously, but Apple was able to sensationalize it with their imessage ads. I can do it on my note 2 as well as my windows phone 8.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Ronnie2

May 18, 2011
Visit site
wanna bump this.

Seems my problems with mms was wifi. On normal cell signal its not an issue.

MMS only works over the mobile network. And it just asks to download the mms when there is no connection to the mobile network, otherwise it should download automatically.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae