- 01-27-2013, 01:28 AM #2
- 01-27-2013, 05:24 AM #3
- 01-27-2013, 10:05 AM #4
- 02-07-2013, 07:10 AM #5
Re: No HDR on Galaxy S3
Yes you are right - however with the 4.1.2 upgrade from Samsung and the addition of even more options on that sub-screen one needs to scroll the screen up. There is nothing to indicate scrolling up is available and there are now a lot more choices including HDR, obtainable by scrolling. At first blush it appears that HDR has been removed. Personally I find HDR terrific and when I thought it had disappeared was thinking about rolling the operating system back. But the phone just keeps getting better and better.
Thanks for your advice.
- By ohiomoto in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus AccessoriesReplies: 621Last Post: 08-18-2013, 06:30 AM
- By pastorjason in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2012, 02:37 PM
- By shadic65 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 19Last Post: 10-29-2012, 05:14 PM
- By brojoe11 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 07-11-2011, 01:45 PM
- By klondikejim in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 17Last Post: 12-05-2010, 10:55 AM