- 69 Posts
Moving files from SD card to phone
Is there a way to do this? What I REALLY want to do is be able to designate what goes on the SD card and what stays on the phone.
Issue I'm having: I use the Gmail app and when I want to save pictures from the attachments, the files go into the Downloads folder on the card and show up in there without a thumbnail so there's no way for me to see each one without opening them individually. Plus, there doesn't appear to be a way to move them from the SD card to the phone.
I do use Android Assistant and that seems to be the only way I can access the files on my SD card through my phone. Suggestions?
- 01-27-2013, 01:15 AM #2Just a cool guy
- 375 Posts
- Unrooted with Nova Prime
- By tmonferdini in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2011, 02:49 PM
- By hkrn44 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2011, 11:45 AM
- By RedVan03 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2011, 01:25 PM
- By rlrusso21 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2011, 11:32 AM
- By jcameron3491 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2010, 10:22 AM