- 16 Posts
GS3 USB video output not working
So I got a GS3 a couple weeks ago and I want to use the usb to transfer video. (My gym has tvs with usb ports that I'm told can take video from an android phone and display it on the tv ) Anyways, when I use my cord the TV is telling me that there is no video signal. So I did a little googling and it seems that Samsung changes the was the video output works (5 pin vs 11 pin or something) Is this true? Do I need to buy a special cord to do this? If so, what cord?
Last edited by kralco626; 01-28-2013 at 08:13 AM.
- 01-28-2013, 10:50 PM #2
- By xtoy in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2010, 07:29 AM
- By asdfgtt in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 10Last Post: 09-22-2010, 11:00 PM
- By ehea1234 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:32 AM
- By armychris28210 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2010, 12:29 AM
- By WatermelonSlim in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 05-24-2010, 02:27 PM