Power button location
I'm an iPhone 4 user and upgraded to the iPhone 5 when it came out. I returned it because of problems with the wifi. I went to the AT&T store tonight to look at the Note 2 and S3. The Note 2 was just too big for me. However, I liked the S3 a lot. But the location of the power button kept me from pulling the trigger and switching to the S3. I kept hitting it with my thumb while holding the phone and turning the phone off. Does nobody else have this issue? By the way, I had the same problem with the Note 2 as well.
- 01-28-2013, 08:43 PM #2
- 01-29-2013, 12:13 AM #3
- 01-29-2013, 12:23 AM #4
- 01-29-2013, 11:23 AM #5
- 02-27-2013, 04:26 PM #6
- 03-01-2013, 04:14 PM #7
Re: Power button location
1. I don't really like the location or the power button, nor the fact that power and volume are directly opposite each other.
2. My prior phone had the volume buttons where the power button on the S3 is, so at first I did turn the screen off inadvertently. I did get used to it, though.
3. A bigger problem for me was turning the phone on by accident. I've added a thin TPU case, which doesn't add much bulk but makes the volume and power buttons just enough harder to push that it's no longer a problem at all.
- By danielk in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 03-25-2011, 12:11 PM
- By nalpakj in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:09 PM
- By dixonba in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:13 AM
- By Bond J#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2010, 11:02 PM
- By bjf1229 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2010, 11:24 PM