- 1 Posts
S3 Reboot when playing Video. Please help
I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 from my friend. It is rooted and use TouchWiz Rom. When I play Video (especially HD files) my phone auto reboot after 3-5 minutes playing video. I tried many time and everytime I got the same result.
Example: I download an HD Video clip on Youtube to my phone and play it using internal player like: Vplayer, MoboPlayer, BsPlayer, Mobo Video Player Pro ... And after 5 minutes or less, my Phone freeze and reboot automatically.
I tried to clear the catch using "App Cache Cleaner" and stop many app I don't usually use but it still the same result
Can anybody help me to solve this problem. Thank you so much
- By SamsungGalaxySII in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2012, 04:03 PM
- By Sshaffer92 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2012, 02:07 PM
- By mehrankimi in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2012, 09:24 PM
- By smalls19 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2012, 08:36 PM
- By androididiot222 in forum HP TouchpadReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2011, 02:45 AM