phone not working after OTA update PLEASE HELP!!
so i just had an OTA update on my galaxy. after it updated, when i open an app, screen will flash red bars around it, ten say android.process.media has failed... also get one saying google has failed... also someone just tried too call. screen went black, i could not answer and it did not show up in the call logs
- 01-31-2013, 05:06 PM #2
- 02-01-2013, 04:40 PM #5
- 219 Posts
Re: phone not working after OTA update PLEASE HELP!!
Everything such as pictures and music thats saved on the internal sd will still be there after a factory reset. Your apps and settings will be erased. Contacts are synced through your Google account. Once you sign into your Google account after the reset it will sync your contacts to your phone.Always rooted.
- By jimmyg41 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2012, 07:56 PM
- By scosch in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2011, 12:21 PM
- By jack31484 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2011, 12:25 PM
- By stevied3 in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2010, 05:27 PM
- By pmdied in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2010, 03:34 PM