- 4 Posts
Hello Android Central, I recently switched from an iPhone 3GS to a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I love it, but I have a question regarding the notification light for missed calls, emails and texts. Is there a way to disable the light for emails, but still have it active for calls and texts? Thanks.
- 02-05-2013, 11:54 PM #2
Re: Notification Light
I believe it depends on the individual app that you are using some apps allow settings for email notification. I use MailDroid and I can have sound and or LED or nothing depending on what I want and also dependent on time of day.
- 02-06-2013, 09:07 AM #4
- By cobra302 in forum HTC AriaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2011, 08:43 AM
- By jmackd1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 09-09-2010, 02:03 PM
- By Mitalis in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2010, 01:43 PM
- By WalrusGumboot in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:03 PM
- By Cnote187 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 16Last Post: 05-16-2010, 02:36 AM