- 6 Posts
Anonymous Text messages?
Every once in awhile when someone will send a group message or a MMS message it doesn't show me who it's from or even a number. Sometimes it'll be from people I'll find out that are saved in my phone but for whatever reason (why I'm asking) it just comes up as from "Anonymous" and the text reads "Message not found" with the little play sign at the bottom. Anyone else have this problem?
- 02-06-2013, 01:20 PM #2
- 02-24-2014, 10:36 AM #4
- 28 Posts
Re: Anonymous Text messages?
I'm having the same issue with my GS3 from Cricket. My friend tried to send me pics yesterday 4 times and it came from Anonymous and there was no picture or text, just a blank message space. This has happened several times now. I turned my Wifi off using 3G data and I still get the same result. Any ideas anyone? I have not messed with any messaging settings within my phone so everything is set to default.
Sent from my SCH-R530C using AC Forums mobile app
- By Anubis in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2013, 04:25 PM
- By mistyinca in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2011, 09:55 AM
- By charisma in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2010, 09:50 AM
- By KyleBuch in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2009, 12:45 AM
- By maxfire05#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 10-10-2009, 10:49 AM