- 1 Posts
Swipe lock enables only on screen "auto-off" option?
Hey guys, I have a problem.
I really dig my Galaxy S3, and before I updated to Jellybean with Kies I had no problem with this. Ok so when I set my screen to have a swipe lock (but to lock with a pattern after ten minutes), when I hit the power button to lock it and unlock in under ten minutes it goes straight to pattern. But if I let the screen dim to lock automatically it lets me swipe without the lock directly afterwards.
Anyone else have this issue/can help?
- By gorgalis in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-10-2013, 02:17 AM
- By jmelamed in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2011, 06:47 AM
- By FlyingJ in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2010, 04:14 PM
- By insuranceguy in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2010, 03:19 PM
- By Oj467 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 07-20-2010, 04:56 PM