Not recieving My Texts

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I bought my daughter a Galaxy S lll a month and a half ago and she loves it. Works great. Yesterday it started not receiving text message from me. I get her messages, she doesn't get my replies. I have an HTC Evo 4G on Sprint, that I love and works great. She's on AT&T and we've never had any issues. She can send and receive texts from other people and I can send and receive texts from everybody else including friends on AT&T. She took it in to an AT&T store and they switched out the SIM card and still couldn't figure out the problem. We checked our block settings. She did a battery pull. She had another appointment and had to leave before they could figure it out.
I'm pretty good at trouble shooting, and have rooted phones and know my way around Android pretty well, but this is stumping me. She gets back in town in the morning and if we can't figure it out, we'll take it back to Best Buy, where we bought it and pay for their insurance.... Any ideas?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I bought my daughter a Galaxy S lll a month and a half ago and she loves it. Works great. Yesterday it started not receiving text message from me. I get her messages, she doesn't get my replies. I have an HTC Evo 4G on Sprint, that I love and works great. She's on AT&T and we've never had any issues. She can send and receive texts from other people and I can send and receive texts from everybody else including friends on AT&T. She took it in to an AT&T store and they switched out the SIM card and still couldn't figure out the problem. We checked our block settings. She did a battery pull. She had another appointment and had to leave before they could figure it out.
I'm pretty good at trouble shooting, and have rooted phones and know my way around Android pretty well, but this is stumping me. She gets back in town in the morning and if we can't figure it out, we'll take it back to Best Buy, where we bought it and pay for their insurance.... Any ideas?
Did you try a factory reset?

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree but if you can't narrow it down the last option you have is to wipe everything and start again

The problem was I was accidentally sent to the spam list..... Why the guy at AT&T didn't figure that out is beyond me. I checked my Block List on my end.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae