- 620 Posts
- MiRaGe/jawz101 kernel
iPhone Group Messages?
A bunch of colleagues of mine, who own various iPhones (from 4's to 5's) like to participate in group text conversations, but me being the odd one out with the S3, I get each text from each person in each contact's separate thread.
And in order to reply, I have to individually text each participant again and again until I reach everyone.
This really destroys the flow of conversation and makes things difficult and awkward to plan.
It's times like this when I really wish I had an iPhone.
Any insight from Android Owners to reassure me on my purchase of an S3, and how to fix this problem?
- 02-07-2013, 07:37 PM #2If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- By j.glik14 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2012, 01:05 PM
- By swimmingpool4 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2012, 03:31 PM
- By garberinc in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2010, 03:32 PM
- By jasonmoore in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:43 AM
- By jasonmoore in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2010, 11:01 AM