- 1 Posts
how to get the number of caller that goes to voicemail
That's pretty much it.I see in the logs a listing for voicemail number but it doesn't show the number of who called.I have had it happen where a caller assumes I can get there number because everybody has caller id(at least I do) so they don't leave a number.
- 02-10-2013, 12:55 AM #2
- 02-11-2013, 06:26 AM #3
- 228 Posts
Re: how to get the number of caller that goes to voicemail
Are you talking about people calling but your phone doesn't ring, you only get a VM notification? If so I have a friend that has this same issue on her phone. From what I have read this is an issue on ATT 4G LTE phones that are in an area with poor reception. She can sometimes receive 4 VM Notifications but her phone doesn't ring. In my search people with the same issue determined that if they make a call they will will receive the next 2 or 3 calls but then it starts to bug out again. My suggestion is to contact AT&T and let them know of your issue.
- By Slimdawg in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 24Last Post: 04-18-2016, 01:21 PM
- By motori_ks in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2013, 09:58 AM
- By usguyver in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2013, 02:00 AM
- By jeankee23 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2011, 01:17 AM
- By Fat Fingers in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:46 PM