- 2 Posts
How do I put apps on phone, files on sd card?
It only took me 3 days to run out of room on my new galaxy s3. I know some of what is on there is garbage from trying to sync with my imac. I now have an sd card that does show up so I know it's formatted correctly etc. but I can't download any apps because there is no room on my phone. I went into the file manager and did what I could there, but there must be a lot of files that don't show up there. ATT's tech support couldn't help me. I can't believe I'm the only one who want to do this. Shouldn't all the songs, contacts etc. be on the sd card so that there is room on the phone for apps? I'd appreciate any help.
- 02-12-2013, 01:50 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: How do I put apps on phone, files on sd card?
Ideally it would be great to move apps tot eh external SD card but the SG3 dont let you. Why I dont know...
What I did was move all my songs and videos/movies there. For music i use the app called Poweramp Pro. It lets you pic folders that have your music in them. I have it going to that folder on my sd card. Same thing for movies, I use MX Player.
For my camera app, I use Camera Zoom (FX I think) it lets you store photos and videos it takes on the SD card
- 02-17-2013, 10:05 AM #4
- 02-17-2013, 10:29 AM #5
- 84 Posts
Re: How do I put apps on phone, files on sd card?If at first you don't succeed, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!
- By sweetinabug in forum HTC One SReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2012, 10:23 PM
- By tambow35 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2012, 04:30 PM
- By luisrodg in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 14Last Post: 08-22-2011, 12:22 PM
- By anicholas7 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 12-14-2010, 08:17 PM
- By afoodlover in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 11-21-2010, 01:07 PM