Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By meyerweb
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Recent Battery Drain

I fully charged my Galaxy S3 last night and when I got up this morning after 5 hours it was already down 50%. I have bluetooth, gps and wi-fi OFF, I have the brightness turned down low and I killed all background running apps. When I looked at the battery I found "Phone" was using 50% of the battery. Yesterday I had "Screen" using a lot of the memory and this was with little to no activity on the phone. I did a restart this morning. Any idea what else could be doing this? I've had the JellyBean update for awhile. Attached is a screenshot from this morning.

Thanks...Jeffrey....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent Battery Drain-screenshot_2013-02-11-09-34-49.png  

Default Re: Recent Battery Drain

Tap where it says "Screen" to see the screen on time. You can also tap on the graph to see more detail. Post those screen shots, too.

After you get those screen captures, try powering down and rebooting.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
    BFJ_SgsIII likes this.

Default Re: Recent Battery Drain

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Tap where it says "Screen" to see the screen on time. You can also tap on the graph to see more detail. Post those screen shots, too.

After you get those screen captures, try powering down and rebooting.
    +1
    Current Phone: Galaxy S3 International , Stock Rom, Stock Kernel, Root: No
    Old Phone: Samsung Galaxy S
    I Actually like Touchwiz Nature UX