- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Recent Battery Drain
I fully charged my Galaxy S3 last night and when I got up this morning after 5 hours it was already down 50%. I have bluetooth, gps and wi-fi OFF, I have the brightness turned down low and I killed all background running apps. When I looked at the battery I found "Phone" was using 50% of the battery. Yesterday I had "Screen" using a lot of the memory and this was with little to no activity on the phone. I did a restart this morning. Any idea what else could be doing this? I've had the JellyBean update for awhile. Attached is a screenshot from this morning.
- 02-14-2013, 09:14 AM #2
Re: Recent Battery Drain
Tap where it says "Screen" to see the screen on time. You can also tap on the graph to see more detail. Post those screen shots, too.
After you get those screen captures, try powering down and rebooting.
- 02-14-2013, 09:17 AM #3
- By philosopherisdog in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 12Last Post: 03-07-2015, 01:03 PM
- By denisew1972 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2012, 05:36 AM
- By wkupike2000 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2011, 01:34 PM
- By droidweasel in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 49Last Post: 01-19-2010, 08:45 PM
- By sicario666 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2010, 12:40 AM