- 46 Posts
Ever since the Jelly bean update I have been getting terrible battery life. I had all of my settings turned off and my screen down to the lowest setting. After a while I just got sick of not being able to use my phone so I bought an extended battery off of ebay for 12 bucks. Take a look at these screen shots. my brightness is turned up to 75% and I no longer have to worry about losing battery life. The phone does become a little thicker but the trade off is totally worth it. I hope this helps with some people's battery life issues.
- 02-14-2013, 02:35 PM #2
- 02-18-2013, 04:00 PM #4
- 02-19-2013, 08:25 PM #5
Re: Extended battery
I got mine today. phone is not thin, true, but it is easier to hold onto and I love not having to worry about the charge. I bought a battery, back and case set by qcell off amazon for $16.99. so much happier now.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 02-21-2013, 11:23 PM #6
- 12 Posts
- 02-23-2013, 03:28 PM #7
- By Jared DiPane in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 68Last Post: 05-27-2010, 03:03 PM
- By g.711#ac in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2010, 04:51 PM
- By prchoudh in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2009, 08:46 PM
- By Mopar in forum HTC HeroReplies: 28Last Post: 12-15-2009, 05:08 PM
- By bigthinker in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2009, 12:37 AM