- 02-14-2013, 06:38 PM #2
Re: Strange icon in notification bar.
You can sit it off under
Settings> display> features> smart rotation
From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
- 02-15-2013, 09:22 AM #4
- 02-15-2013, 10:16 AM #5
- 02-15-2013, 08:34 PM #6
- 02-15-2013, 08:47 PM #7
- 02-15-2013, 09:47 PM #8
- 02-22-2013, 11:53 AM #9
- 02-24-2013, 11:10 AM #10
BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
- 5,175 Posts
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By kizer8 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 12Last Post: 09-01-2011, 07:05 AM
- By Syntaxx in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 14Last Post: 11-26-2010, 10:44 PM
- By rosariorose9 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2010, 05:49 PM
- By krc694 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2010, 04:29 PM
- By jdkluck in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 12-18-2009, 05:53 PM