- 5 Posts
Trouble flashing rom after root
I recently rooted my sgs3 and downloaded cm10 stable. Once in twrp, I wiped the dalvik and reset to factory. When I tried to install the rom, it failed. I tried again with a nightly and it failed. What am I missing? I assume something simple.
Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
- 02-18-2013, 03:40 PM #2
- 44 Posts
Re: Trouble flashing rom after root
I had a similar issue this weekend. I was using a ClockworkMod recovery, but it was based on v5 but JellyBean needs a v6 based recovery. I would check to verify that you have the latest version for your recovery. I used an app called CWMR Touch Installer to flash the latest recovery. For full disclosure, I didn't buy the app, both the app and the recovery it was intended for are written by a good friend of mine, but you do not have to use it to install his recovery, it will actually flash any recovery as long as you are rooted.
- By zjaksn10 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2012, 01:13 PM
- By kingmike213 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2011, 05:43 PM
- By chuckawd in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2011, 07:42 PM
- By straightsixm3 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 37Last Post: 08-09-2011, 06:35 AM
- By rslawson in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 12-12-2010, 09:39 AM