- 9 Posts
Best travel SIM for UK
I'm living in London for three months this summer for an internship and want to keep my smartphone capabilities. I have an ATT GS3, and I'm assuming that's GSM and capable of working on any GSM SIM card? Has anyone purchased an international prepaid SIM card with data? Looking for specific networks that offer a usable amount of data, voice and SMS. I think the ATT option is a total ripoff, so this seems like the best plan.
- 02-18-2013, 07:19 AM #2
Re: Best travel SIM for UK
I had to spend a month working in the UK but I had a BB 9810. I called AT&T and got the international business traveler plan. Depending upon whether you are, say London, you will be on the O2 network. Your phone should be just fine without having to get another SIM. The plan is a bit pricey but is great for this situation. Just remember to take the plan off your account when you return.
Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet
- By reg67 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2012, 07:00 AM
- By eregitano in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 29Last Post: 02-24-2010, 12:14 PM
- By strhessed in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2010, 10:56 PM
- By scbower in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2009, 11:30 PM
- By ICON76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2009, 05:52 PM