LTE Toggle Question
I'm currently running CyanogenMod on my Galaxy S3. I noticed that I now have the option to disable LTE under the mobile network settings. This will come in handy as I'll be traveling to Europe later this spring, and they use different frequencies. Or at least that's my understanding.
Now my question is this: if I were to flash back to the stock rom, but stay rooted, is there a way to disable LTE still?
- 02-22-2013, 12:08 PM #2
Re: LTE Toggle Question
- By jbp100 in forum AT&T Nitro HDReplies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2012, 01:57 PM
- By nmason3 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 7Last Post: 11-22-2011, 08:50 PM
- By JennRN in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2011, 09:42 PM
- By sfbates in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2011, 05:39 PM
- By Aixelsyd in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2011, 01:36 PM