New SIII User & Swiftkey Question
I just got my SIII yesterday. I have been a fan of the Galaxy line for a long time. I had an SII prior and broke the internals when I dropped it. So, upgraded to the SIII.
Question--- Anyone have any issues with Swiftkey remaining the default keyboard? My phone keeps going back to the google keyboard and I have to switch it several times.
Android Convert from BB
- 02-23-2013, 06:45 PM #2
- 38 Posts
Re: New SIII User & Swiftkey Question
Yes, it's a Samsung thing (I guess). I think the Samsung software loads earlier in the boot process and makes itself the default keyboard. Not sure if there's a way around it. Nothing that I've found yet.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 02-23-2013, 10:36 PM #3
Re: New SIII User & Swiftkey QuestionPLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 02-24-2013, 10:29 AM #4
- 02-24-2013, 12:51 PM #5
- 02-24-2013, 05:01 PM #6
- 02-24-2013, 05:20 PM #7
- 02-24-2013, 05:50 PM #8
- 02-24-2013, 06:35 PM #9
- 02-24-2013, 06:44 PM #10
- 02-25-2013, 05:09 PM #11
- 02-26-2013, 08:44 AM #12
- 02-28-2013, 07:14 AM #13
If at first you don't succeed, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!
- 84 Posts
- 02-28-2013, 07:54 PM #14
- By politjunkie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 10Last Post: 06-21-2011, 07:59 AM
- By shadowgod in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 08-24-2010, 10:07 AM
- By DroidGnome in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2010, 09:53 PM
- By toddrules in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2010, 10:17 AM
- By Insidian in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:53 AM