Google Sync

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I could use someone's help, please. My google sync got corrupted(i think). I cannot sync my new contacts to computer from my phone. If i do a factory re-set, can i then get everything back on to the phone, from my computer? Also, should i take the extSD card out of my phone? Thanks for any help.:'(

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
For safe practice i take out my SD card if i do a reset But i dont think you'll have to do that for your sync. Try signing back in and let me know how that goes
I could use someone's help, please. My google sync got corrupted(i think). I cannot sync my new contacts to computer from my phone. If i do a factory re-set, can i then get everything back on to the phone, from my computer? Also, should i take the extSD card out of my phone? Thanks for any help.:'(

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
For safe practice i take out my SD card if i do a reset But i dont think you'll have to do that for your sync. Try signing back in and let me know how that goes

Thanks for the help. I deleted the google back-up account, then re-entered it, and i'm good to go. This was caused by GoSMS pro. It was the only app that i've downloaded in over a month. I wanted the "swoosh" sound for outgoing messages, and that was the only way to get it, since i'm not rooted. Thanks again.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress