I could use someone's help, please. My google sync got corrupted(i think). I cannot sync my new contacts to computer from my phone. If i do a factory re-set, can i then get everything back on to the phone, from my computer? Also, should i take the extSD card out of my phone? Thanks for any help.Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
- 02-23-2013, 08:00 PM #2
Liked what I did or helped you out? A simple "thanks" would be great!
If you want me to reply to you in a quick fashion hit the "reply with quote" or send me a message so it can be done
Samsung Intercept(retired), HTC Hero(retired), Motorola Atrix 2(
game phone"let's see what new ROM I can put on this today"), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)
Re: Google SyncGive yourself, to the Dark Side!
- By tsafford in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2010, 01:41 PM
- By ericks17 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 12-17-2009, 05:45 PM
- By intrloper in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2009, 03:35 PM
- By xintensex in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2009, 10:05 PM
- By ericks17 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2009, 01:36 PM