Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    3,793 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.2

Default Google Sync

I could use someone's help, please. My google sync got corrupted(i think). I cannot sync my new contacts to computer from my phone. If i do a factory re-set, can i then get everything back on to the phone, from my computer? Also, should i take the extSD card out of my phone? Thanks for any help.
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!

Default Re: Google Sync

For safe practice i take out my SD card if i do a reset But i dont think you'll have to do that for your sync. Try signing back in and let me know how that goes
    Quote Originally Posted by grunt0300 View Post
    I could use someone's help, please. My google sync got corrupted(i think). I cannot sync my new contacts to computer from my phone. If i do a factory re-set, can i then get everything back on to the phone, from my computer? Also, should i take the extSD card out of my phone? Thanks for any help.

Liked what I did or helped you out? A simple "thanks" would be great!
    If you want me to reply to you in a quick fashion hit the "reply with quote" or send me a message so it can be done
    Samsung Intercept(retired), HTC Hero(retired), Motorola Atrix 2(game phone"let's see what new ROM I can put on this today"), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    3,793 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.2

Default Re: Google Sync

Quote Originally Posted by gotta have it android View Post
    For safe practice i take out my SD card if i do a reset But i dont think you'll have to do that for your sync. Try signing back in and let me know how that goes
    Thanks for the help. I deleted the google back-up account, then re-entered it, and i'm good to go. This was caused by GoSMS pro. It was the only app that i've downloaded in over a month. I wanted the "swoosh" sound for outgoing messages, and that was the only way to get it, since i'm not rooted. Thanks again.
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!