- 1 Posts
I have an issue in receiving my text messages. Sometimes I will receive several messages in a row because of the delay. What is weird, when the messages do come in, the time is always when they were sent. For example-- Someone will send me a text message at 12:15pm. I won't recieve it to my device unil 1:30pm, but when the text is received on my end, it will say 12:15pm even though I didn't receive it until 1:30pm...How can I fix this? And the people the messages are coming from all have different carriers. I think it is a phone issue since other people i know with AT&T don't have the same issue.
- 03-28-2013, 01:36 PM #2
Re: Messaging Delay
I've been experiencing a similar problem for a while now as well. My workaround has been to stop using wifi. Since I made that change I haven't had any delays. I have unlimited data so its not much of a problem for me, but its worth a shot to see if it works for you.
- By michaelkelly923 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 8Last Post: 08-10-2012, 11:55 AM
- By TvTechGuru in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2012, 05:01 PM
- By robber in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 7Last Post: 07-09-2011, 02:26 PM
- By jhill72 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 14Last Post: 10-25-2010, 10:34 AM
- By FalconXtreme in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2010, 02:46 PM