Freezing when turning Bluetooth on/off
Ok so had anyone else have a problem when turning Bluetooth on/off wherr it freezes the phone up, making it useless unless you force a reboot?
Haven't installed any new apps or anything. Have the phone about 3 weeks now and its really annoying.
Sent from my GS3
- 02-28-2013, 07:44 AM #2
Re: Freezing when turning Bluetooth on/off
I was having the same problem. Did a hard reset, wiped the cache, cleared the bluetooth data. Nothing helped. Is you phone blue? A friend of mine, whose job at Cisco takes him to Korea to work with Samsung says there was a build run of blues with a bluetooth hardware problem. (Mine is blue.) When mine did turn bluetooth on without incident, it would freeze and reboot when a call came in and was transferred to my headset.
After talking to Samsung they have had me send it in for a warranty repair, its there now, I expect it back early next week and I'll see what happens then.
- By eszasz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2013, 07:20 PM
- By Iceycold in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 15Last Post: 03-30-2011, 03:58 PM
- By PaulQ in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 01-08-2011, 09:00 AM
- By Laureate2 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:25 AM
- By jdella681 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 19Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:24 AM