Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Strange?

Whenever I try to copy and paste something my phone will automatically restart itself? Anyone else have this problem and how do I fix it?

Sent from my Sammy Device.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.

Default Re: Strange?

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...m_source=nrel1

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Strange?

Interesting. It's possible to clear the clipboard, which will at least reset that history and should restart the 20 item limit.

In the Samsung mail app (not GMail), start composing a new email. Select some text and copy it. The long press on a blank area in the email and tap "Clipboard" on the pop-up menu. Then tap Clear, and agree to the Delete All prompt.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.