Electric buzz sound coming from speakers

Emanuel Rivas

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys,

I'm new in this forum and in the android world. I bought this new Samsung Galaxy S3 i747 its great and awesome, i used to be a bb user.. so its a HUGE difference, but everything can't be perfect. I found out that every time i do playback with apps like play music or music player there's an electric buzz sound coming from speakers and through headphones too. But that thing doesn't happen when I'm playing videos, going over youtube, playing games.. that electric buzz sound.. just appear with my music playback, so i guess, it MUST be a software problem. What could i do? i didn't pay for warranty or insurance. So I can't give it back and get a new one.

P.D its running android v 4.0.4 and it's not root, it's brand new.

Emanuel Rivas

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I have this same issue, I hear it when listening to music through the headphone connection.

And did you fix it or you just got used to it? I can't find any help in the web.. it seems that nobody got this problem.

I tried everything, upgrading to 4.1.1.. factory reset.. nothing seems to work.. "play music" and "music player" are the only app with this problem, i can play videos, games even music through youtube and web.. and it comes clean and normal :[

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084