- 4 Posts
Electric buzz sound coming from speakers
I'm new in this forum and in the android world. I bought this new Samsung Galaxy S3 i747 its great and awesome, i used to be a bb user.. so its a HUGE difference, but everything can't be perfect. I found out that every time i do playback with apps like play music or music player there's an electric buzz sound coming from speakers and through headphones too. But that thing doesn't happen when I'm playing videos, going over youtube, playing games.. that electric buzz sound.. just appear with my music playback, so i guess, it MUST be a software problem. What could i do? i didn't pay for warranty or insurance. So I can't give it back and get a new one.
P.D its running android v 4.0.4 and it's not root, it's brand new.
- 02-27-2013, 08:53 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: Electric buzz sound coming from speakers
I tried everything, upgrading to 4.1.1.. factory reset.. nothing seems to work.. "play music" and "music player" are the only app with this problem, i can play videos, games even music through youtube and web.. and it comes clean and normal :[
- By cinek in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 23Last Post: 08-19-2013, 04:51 PM
- By dt81 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 07-14-2013, 03:57 AM
- By danielcj in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 20Last Post: 01-01-2013, 02:08 PM
- By StatuSChecKa in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2011, 11:36 PM
- By Atlienzz in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2010, 09:57 PM