- 02-28-2013, 03:29 PM #2If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."
- 02-28-2013, 03:34 PM #4
- 02-28-2013, 03:41 PM #6If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."
- 02-28-2013, 04:39 PM #7
- 1,307 Posts
- 02-28-2013, 09:04 PM #8
- 03-01-2013, 03:32 PM #9
Re: Connected to WiFi In Notifcation Area???
Can you swipe it away? Or does that disconnect from WiFi?PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By TehSuk in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 23Last Post: 10-15-2010, 12:30 AM
- By briallie in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2010, 04:03 AM
- By PigskinPlayer in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2010, 01:58 PM
- By rjdangerous in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2010, 07:47 AM
- By herbologist in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2010, 09:04 PM