- 02-28-2013, 04:29 PM #2If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 02-28-2013, 04:34 PM #4
- 02-28-2013, 04:41 PM #6If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 02-28-2013, 05:39 PM #7Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
- 02-28-2013, 10:04 PM #8
- 03-01-2013, 04:32 PM #9
Re: Connected to WiFi In Notifcation Area???
Can you swipe it away? Or does that disconnect from WiFi?PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By TehSuk in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 23Last Post: 10-15-2010, 01:30 AM
- By newmomto1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2010, 05:03 AM
- By PigskinPlayer in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:58 PM
- By rjdangerous in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2010, 08:47 AM
- By herbologist in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2010, 10:04 PM