trouble attaching images to MMS

stargazer77

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I was attaching a image to a MMS, and when it asked where I wanted to attach the image from, and I selected the rage faces app, I accidentally hit 'always use this' instead of 'just this time' or whatever the other option is. So now I can't find how to disable this so that I can choose to attach a photo from my gallery or another app. Sorry for the noob-ish question but I can't find how to change it back anywhere- have looked in settings under text messages, phone settings, etc. I am thinking to maybe uninstall the app so it might force it to let me choose something else to attach an image from but there has to be an easier solution. HALP! (Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T, running Jellybean 4.1.1, using the standard messaging that came loaded on the phone). Thanks!!

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
i was attaching a image to a mms, and when it asked where i wanted to attach the image from, and i selected the rage faces app, i accidentally hit 'always use this' instead of 'just this time' or whatever the other option is. So now i can't find how to disable this so that i can choose to attach a photo from my gallery or another app. Sorry for the noob-ish question but i can't find how to change it back anywhere- have looked in settings under text messages, phone settings, etc. I am thinking to maybe uninstall the app so it might force it to let me choose something else to attach an image from but there has to be an easier solution. Halp! (samsung galaxy s3 on at&t, running jellybean 4.1.1, using the standard messaging that came loaded on the phone). Thanks!!

options>application manager>scroll to the app that you want to change the defaults and open it>scroll down to "clear defaults"

stargazer77

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Awesome! Thank you for the fast reply! That was so annoying (I already found it annoying that it asks that every time you attach an image, even more so once I messed it up pressing the wrong thing), and I doubt I would've ever found how to fix it on my own, it was so buried under the options and not obvious (to me at least). Thanks!