- 04-08-2013, 01:51 AM #2
- 04-08-2013, 06:48 PM #3
- 04-09-2013, 01:21 PM #4
- 5,175 Posts
Re: I need to downgrade s voice
I saw somewhere that Samsung had disabled the server access for this since it's only supposed to be on the S4 phones. I don't know if that means they've shut it off completely, and once the S4 is released it'll be available for us again, or if it means they can tell the requests are coming from the S4 app on an S3 and we won't be able to use it ever.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By shotgun2012 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2012, 03:00 AM
- By scottypeterson in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2011, 12:56 PM
- By mocaba1987 in forum HTC Evo Shift 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2011, 08:12 PM
- By mosarmini in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 16Last Post: 09-22-2010, 11:00 AM
- By hakoreh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2010, 10:55 PM