I need to downgrade s voice
I installed the GS4 version of s voice, but as it's still in beta, it's not working right. How do I reinstall the original version of s voice? Thanks in advance!
Sent from my Note 10.1 using Tapatalk
- 04-08-2013, 01:51 AM #2
- 04-08-2013, 06:48 PM #3
- 04-09-2013, 01:21 PM #4
Re: I need to downgrade s voice
I saw somewhere that Samsung had disabled the server access for this since it's only supposed to be on the S4 phones. I don't know if that means they've shut it off completely, and once the S4 is released it'll be available for us again, or if it means they can tell the requests are coming from the S4 app on an S3 and we won't be able to use it ever.
- By shotgun2012 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2012, 03:00 AM
- By scottypeterson in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2011, 12:56 PM
- By mocaba1987 in forum HTC Evo Shift 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2011, 08:12 PM
- By mosarmini in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 16Last Post: 09-22-2010, 11:00 AM
- By hakoreh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2010, 10:55 PM