- 11 Posts
S3 Front Housing Replacement
I dropped my S3 a while back and there are some chips on the front bezel of the phone(see pictures), screen is still in very good condition so no worries there. I want to replace it so I could sell my phone back to make some money for the phone I want to get, the Nexus 4. My question is, where could I get my hands on the parts? Or, should I even replace it at all?
Thanks to all.
- 04-12-2013, 04:24 PM #2
- By seanxdoom in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 12Last Post: 03-05-2013, 06:08 PM
- By klee0032 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2012, 11:17 PM
- By Irvgotti in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2012, 08:41 PM
- By Rbalenbin in forum LG Optimus S AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2011, 08:25 PM
- By kyomagi in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 18Last Post: 12-29-2010, 02:03 AM