Moving applications and more from internal storage to my sd card?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
CAN ANYONE HELP ME MOVE MY APPS AND MORE TO MY GALAXY SIII i747?

So you are asking to move Apps from your internal storage to your SD card? With Android 4.0 and newer, you can't. It's part of the OS. You can try downloading an app, but I doubt it will work. It may not even work if you are rooted.

Apps typically run better when they are not separated, thus why you can't move portions of apps to you SD card. Since you have the Galaxy S3, you should have a minimum of 16 GB. That is a lot of space for applications. Mines a 16 and only half full and I have many apps and some are quite large. I have a 16 GB SD card and I use that for music, wallpaper, photos, and video files.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
You've gotten the answer for Apps. What "more" do you want to move? Photos, videos, music, etc. can easily be put on the SD card. But instead of shouting (all caps), tell us exactly what you want to do. It's hard to answer questions without data.

GalaxyUser707

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
No, you can't move applications to your SD card if you're using android 4.0 (ice cream sandwitch). Which is also a conspiracy theory of the phone company. The 'REAL' reason why they do this is because they want you to spend more money on the more expensive and larger memory capable version of thier phones! Instead of just buying an SD card for less money. Which everyone knows applications can turn out to be the main killer of your memory!! And is exactly the main reason WHY they do this! Just another way for these scandalous phone companies to screw you over! Just like most things nowadays in life. Our country is so corrupt its not even funny, we have a president that bombs innocent civilians, a government that LIES to us! And an economy that's falling apart! Look up 'wake up call 2013' on Youtube and share with EVERYONE YOU KNOW! Sorry to get off topic guys, but we have been living under the shadow and fear of a government that promises us freedom that's never fulfilled! Its time to Wake up and realize who the Real Terrorists are and take a stand against them! And again sorry for getting off topic but if you found any of this usefull or have any questions feel free to email me @pkfreerunner97@gmail.com Don't BE SHY!!! Remember knowledge is power!!! THANKYOU and GODBLESS!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae